Time & Location
17 Sept 2023, 09:00 – 18:00
Cheltenham Leisure Centre, Cheltenham GL50 4RN, UK
About the event
Please ENTER AS TATU TAEKWON-DO
- Junior Coloured Belt Patterns: Belt divisions further divided by age under 10yrs, 11-13yrs, 14-17yrs
- Junior Dan Grade Patterns: Belt divisions: 1st Dan, 2nd & above, + further divided by age: up to 13yrs and 14-17yrs
- Adult Dan Grade Patterns: three under 40yrs categories by rank: 1st Dan, 2nd & 3rd Dan, 4th Dan & above, plus Veterans 40yrs+ (any Dan grade). NB. Veterans can opt to compete in the relevant under 40's category but not in both.
POINT-STOP SPARRING (for yellow/green belt juniors only) CONTINOUS SPARRING (for all other juniors & adults)
- Junior Coloured Belt Sparring - Belt divisions heights/weight further divided by age under 10yrs, 11-13yrs, 14-17yrs
- Junior Black Belt Sparring - Height divisions further divided by age: up to 13yrs and 14-17yrs
- Veterans' divisions for age 40+ (where sufficient entries allow)
DESTRUCTION (for adult male & female blue/red belts and black belts)
NB. If any division has insufficient entrants to allow for a competitive bout then at the Chief Umpires' discretion categories may be merged. Junior age ranges may also be amended for the same reason or if there is concern for the safety of junior competitors.
- All competition areas are fully matted.
- Online bookings for competitors are now open at https://gti.wiredma.com
- FREE entry for all spectators.
- Entries close at midnight on Thursday 12th January.
Best Black Belt Competitor Awards This is the fist competition of our 2023-2024 tournament season with the black belt rankings table starting afresh with a blank table and will end with the 2024 British Open Championships in November/December of that year. The winners of last season's GTI's Best Black Belt Competitor Awards will be presented with their trophies at this event on 15th January. These Best Black Belt Competitor Awards are open to all black belt competitors regardless of association. Officials Umpires and Referees who are also entered to compete can claim a reimbursement of £20 against their entry fee. To qualify officials must have registered at the admin desk by 9.30am and reimbursements can be collected at the end of the event. All officials will be provided with lunch. Tournament Rules View at https://www.gti-taekwondo.com/tournament-rules or download a PDF version HERE Online Entries If your school/association has previously entered one of our competitions then your club's name will already be on the system, please select the correct one before submitting your entry. If your school is not shown then please ask your instructor to register as a new club, or get their permission to do so before proceeding. Entry Fees: Competitors - GTI Members £25, Non-GTI £30. This includes entry into both patterns, sparring, and destruction*. *Destruction categories for adults with minimum grade of blue belt/4th kup. Spectators - Free Doors open 9.30am
Enter Here https://gti.wiredma.com/mregister/